Thursday, March 03, 2005

Readership trivia

Yesterday was a red-letter day in terms of readership. I had 32 unique visitors, a site record. This is small potatoes compared to the big blogs, but it's still kind of cool. Those 32 were divided evenly between new visitors and return visitors, and they generated 52 total page loads.

Thanks folks, I appreciate that you take the time to read this stuff.

Update
It occurs to me that this post suggests I am fixated on my readership levels and their growth. I promise, I'm not. As those of you who know me, I'm an inveterate ranter and raver, regardless of who listens/reads. To some extent, this blog is a way to pass the time and not feel like a totally useless slag when I'm not preparing job applications. I really wanted the post to be about thanking readers, not growing numbers. As they say, it's all about the quality of your readers, not the quantity... :)
|