Friday, February 25, 2005

Gone for most of the day

I've got a job interview in Silver Spring, so I'll be gone for much of the day. In the interim, I suggest all you bike types amuse yourself by reading Large Fella On a Bike. He's consistently interesting AND had a recent post that included discussion of wooden wheels, Tommy Lee, Bruce Gordon and wind chimes. How cool is that?

For those of you uninterested in the finer points of the bicycling life, I recommend The Poorman. He/She is a funny gent/gal out of Austin, TX, who just won the Koufax Award for funniest blog post for this hilarious post on playing poker with Dick Cheney.

Finally, if you're tired of my blather and wish to read something especially smart, I'd point you to Lawyers, Guns & Money, a blog which covers two topics near and dear to my heart (as well as others).

Enjoy!
|